15 June 2008

Bulletproof Mixes!




When P.W.E.I. first posed the question "Is Everybody Happy?" my answer was an unconditional yes.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven - my two most favourite things in the musical firmament, namely P.W.E.I. and On-U Sound (in the god-like incarnation of Sir Adrian of Sherwood) coming together in what could only be an immaculate union.

Sadly the truth, and my expectation, were somewhat at odds with each other. By quite some distance. My disappointment was palpable. How could they do this to me, after such unstinting support on my part?

In fairness, I already knew that the version from The Looks Or The Lifestyle? hadn't exactly set the world alight, but surely Adrian's musical Midas-touch would save the day?

It appears not:

A1 Bulletproof! (The Mile High Mix)

B1 Bulletproof! (No Half Measures Mix)

Download

No comments: