11 June 2008

Karmadrome/Eat Me, Drink Me, Love Me, Kill Me 12"




Title track (and the other three variations on a theme) on this one taken from The Looks Or The Lifestyle? album, which does not quite measure up to its predecessors, but does score serious brownie points by having a song called Harry Dean Stanton (aah, Alien, Escape From New York, Repo Man etc.).

Thank goodness I have to go to bed or I would end up tying myself up in knots by muttering about the links between P.W.E.I. and Colourbox (e.g. P.W.E.I. recorded a song called Harry Dean Stanton; H.D.S. appeared in Escape From New York, Colourbox's Baby I Love You So features an Ernest Borgnine sample: "Nobody gets to meet the Duke, you meet him once then you're dead" from Escape From New York and so forth).

Oh, why do I have to work when this is so much more fun?

Hey ho:

A1 Karmadrome
A2 Dread Alert In The Karmadrome

B1 Eat Me, Drink Me, Love Me, Kill Me
B2 Eat Me, Drink Me, Dub Me, Kill Me

Download

4 comments:

Klenderfender said...

Thanks for this one. Hard to come by in the States since RCA backedout on them by this time in their career.

Vesna said...

Download doesn't work, any chance of a repost at least of the mixes?

Barbi-Q said...

David,

Have just re-posted all four, enjoy.

Barbi-Q

Vesna said...

Thank you! I've been remixing PWEI for my own indulgence and have several mixes on my blog www.electrofolk.com, more to come, especially armed with parts of Karmadrome and EMDMLMKM dub mixes.